Go Back   Pre-Certification Video > Admin Posts

Old 20-09-2021, 10:59:46 AM
Administrator

Exclamation 16 years old and counting?

In August 2021 the forum became 16 years old.

I've just paid another £228 to keep it going for another year, but I'm not sure it will continue after that.

I'm sad to see so many off topic posts and very little of interest to pre-cert collectors.

The Australian members are always posting great pictures of tapes, catalogues and articles and never go off topic. So, from now on, I would like to encourage UK members to only make a post when they have something interesting to share about the wonderful world of pre-cert. All irrelevant off topic posts will be deleted and members warned.

More donations towards hosting costs would be appreciated, especially when members use the forum to sell, but this site will never ask for compulsory subscriptions or take paid advertising.

Please remember this site only exists to further pre-cert knowledge and if it fails in that aim then it will have to die.
Old 19-11-2021, 07:29:27 PM

Happy bday Pre Cert. It’s been a fantastic site over the years Francis and hopefully will continue to be so. I’m sure we can continue to gather the necessary funds to keep going as the pure knowledge and history alone never mind the database is just unparalleled.

Sadly I fear forums in general have struggled with the rise of social media but this place will always be special for me.

Tags
forum life